First of all, what is the cloud?
Cloud Hosting gives businesses the power of a dedicated server and administers the flexibility to grow, while accessing their server from any location at any time. With this availability of resources, companies can rely on an enterprise-grade server to take on their workload at a manageable cost. In other words, the cloud provides businesses with the compliance that they need as they expand and diversify.
So, how can you tell if it’s your time to migrate?
Here are a few factors that indicating that it may be your time to move to the cloud:
- You need a centralized file server but do not want to invest in the high costs of purchasing, setting up, and managing a new server.
- You’re in need of enhanced security and continual updates in order to keep up with regulations.
- Your current software or hardware is outdated and it’s time for new resources.
- You need increased visibility, advanced monitoring and control into your systems and network.
- Downtime has taken a toll on your work; your systems need more reliable backup and disaster recovery.
- You have a number of tasks that need to be managed through cloud computing, i.e.: Active Directory, QuickBooks Hosting, Database Hosting, Web Hosting, FTP and more.
- You are experiencing a lack of scalability and need advanced file storage.
- Your team is in need of a collaboration system so that multiple people can have instant access to resources.
- Your workforce is distributed and your employees need a VPN as your business starts to expand.
- You want to promote retention within the company.
With the cloud, your business can scale up and down with flexibility. Your time is well managed. Your data is secured even in the event of disaster. Your team can efficiently collaborate on projects without management complications. You can finally experience the quick growth you need through enterprise class technology at a reduced cost.
If things felt manageable when you first started out, but have started to spin out of control with your organization’s expansion, we would love to be your trusted cloud-hosting provider. We’ll work hard to take the weight off of your shoulders so that you can focus. When you choose Prestige IT, your cloud data backup will be set up, configured and monitored by our team of experts- 24/7. We will handle all updates so that you don’t have to take time purchasing and installing expensive upgrades. There is no additional upfront financial investment with our flat monthly price per server, so you can pay as you go and avoid spending your whole budget at once.
If any of the points above stood out to you and you’re ready to see what life may look like with the cloud, get in touch with a Prestige IT member today to ask us a question or discuss your options: https://prestigeit.io/contact-us/