WHAT WE DO
Most SMBs are Susceptible to a Cyber Attack
Most SMBs feel they’re safe from a Cyber Attack. Unfortunately, 60% of SMBs shut down after 6 months from an attack.
With our Free Phishing Simulation service, take action to uncover your potential vulnerabilities before the cyber criminals do.
Includes a personalized assessment and recommendations report to strengthen your defences against the future attack.
We handle the technical details to ensure systems are available and secure, so your team
can focus on what matters most
What Can We Do For Your Business?
- In-depth security analysis of your current infrastructure
- Assess your company's risk and threat levels
- Develop a comprehensive counter-measure and prevention plan
- Third-party audits help increase transparency and build trust amongst users and investors
- Help management verify that their in-house team is operating and configuring systems as securely as possible
- Phishing simulation campaigns test your user’s security awareness
- Deploy custom attacks that emulate real services your team uses daily
- Provide interactive educational content used to inform employees of how to identify the latest threats
- Protect your business 24/7/365 with real time security monitoring and threat analysis
- Deploy next generation end-point anti-malware/anti-virus software that scans against a real-time Cloud database that keeps you protected from the latest threats as they emerge
- Quarantine and remediate any threats as they are identified by our team
- Design reliable, secure, and managed networks to help you meet your organization's needs
- Implement the software systems needed to optimize and automate your business processes
- Develop cost-effective solutions to meet the needs of any budget
- Upgrade and secure outdated legacy network or system configurations
- Lower network outage frequency and system downtime with high redunancy, highly available network configurations to keep your business running 24/7 even in the event of an ISP service interruption or equipment failure
- Provide managed Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting as a cost-effective substitute for in-house equipment.
- Maintain flexibility and allow for agile network growth for your organization as its needs develop with no additional up-front financial investment
- Allow for accurate cost forecasting with flat monthly price per server
- Take the complexities out of moving to the cloud and provide your company a completely managed, on-demand experience
- Provide your users access to Technical Support on demand to help solve IT related issues tier I to III
- Reduce overhead with a cost-effective support solution compared to dedicated full-time IT Department
- Increase employee productivity by providing rapid assistance for technical issues preventing them from doing their job
- Diagnose and repair PC, Server, Laptop, and Networking hardware at a fraction of the cost charged by manufacturers and big box electronics stores
- Provide professional website hosting and design/development services giving your business the online presence and look it deserves
- Host your site on highly reliable, high uptime systems ensuring your website is available 24/7
- Work with you every step of the design process to ensure your website reflects your company's brand, style, and culture.
- Provide your business the space to interact with its customers and community with site features such as blogs, photo galleries, event calendars, and ecommerce platforms.
- Assist with the licensing, implementation, and support of our proprietary Cold Storage and Enterprise Key Management Software
- Provide verified 3rd party security audits of internally developed smart contracts and decentralized applications (Dapps)
- Advise and assist your team in developing an organizational security protocol to protect your Digital Assets and associated Private Keys
- Host highly available infrastructure nodes to give your protocol the backbone it needs to reliably serve it's users. As a completely independent 3rd party, we can help your project reach it's network decentralization goals
- Protect your organization from data loss due to on-site equipment failure and natural disaster with Cloud hosted backups
- Add extra redundancy and speed up recovery time with an on-site backup appliance used in conjunction with the Cloud
- Provide unlimited Cloud restore points to meet even the most advanced data set requirements at no additional cost
- Setup, configured, and monitored 24/7 by our team of experts, so you can trust your data is available when you need it most
- Draft written Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures
- Craft articles custom for your organization's security strategy and sensitive assets
- Define documentation needed for regulatory compliance efforts
- Guide your business into compliance with the latest regulations, such as GDPR and SOC 2